Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daily Outfit

Oh my fur and whiskers! I have been such a bad blogger of late! Last week was the last week of heavy readings and presentations of the semester and I just didn't have time to write any postings or keep up with my blog roll. Sometimes I wish for the simplicity of first year classes. But I do have several ideas for posts this week and I hope that this week goes better then last. But does anyone have any suggestions for what you would like me to write about later on?

Cardigan: thrifted
Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: vintage
Scarf: vintage
Tights: Hue
Shoes: The Bay

This is Judy Garland and Jose Iturbi in Thousands Cheer

1 comment:

Ivy Black said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just to let you know that my goodies arrived today and I absolutely love them!
I've left a little light hearted post over at Black Chat to say thank you!
x