Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily Outfit and a Few Changes

16 May 11

This is what I wore yesterday. It was raining, so I had to wear tights, but now the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Oh Spring! You just can't make up your mind, can you?
I've also decided that my porch shall be my new outfit photo taking place, since the lighting seems to be best.

Well dear readers, both old and new, I've finally finished what I've been working on for the past week, except for when Blogger was broken. I went back through my archives and edited every single one of my regular features posts, all of which now have comprehensive labels to click on and I've replaced any dead YouTube videos. And I noticed that some of my early posts had pictures that were formatted to fit the frames of my old layout, so I fixed that too.
And then, I compiled the links to everything and made them into lists in the form of the pages that are now underneath my banner *points upwards*. So, in case you miss my announcement of the theme for Cinema Tuesdays, you can now click on it to read the list instead of wondering what connection zombies have to Doris Day. Or you could spend hours going back through any movie posts that you might have missed and admire the fashion. Want to read a forgotten best-seller from 1924? Click on Vintage Books. Want to know the name of the greatest show that you've never heard of? It's under Classic Television.
I've also moved some things around on the sides and I've added the links to everywhere else that I'm on the internet, including my Facebook profile. I've decided against setting up a Facebook fan page for you to Like, so instead you can add my as a Friend on Facebook. Yay!

No comments: